CLARITYPREACHING + COMMUNICATING FOR CHURCH LEADERS
Welcome to Clarity
IN THIS EPISODE
- Thank you for joining us on our journey to clarity | 0:05
- God has called you to preach, that’s probably the primary way you’re exerising leadership | 0:24
- Great communicating is the result of both a gift and hard work (born + made) | 1:05
- We are here to search for clarity through conversations with effective Church Communicators | 2:46
- Make sure you join us for our 5-part “Nuts + Bolts” release before our channel launches this Fall | 3:14
1 | LEADERSHIP = COMMUNICATING
Leadership always depends on communication and can be the primary way that Pastors and other Church Leaders exercise their leadership. The effectiveness of our communicating can directly affect our ability to lead.
2 | GIFT + HARD WORK
Great communicators, not decent ones, are both born and raised. With hard work, pretty much everyone can become good communicators with effort.
Great communicators though, have to be born and made. Some of us though, have an innate gift for communication (either by birth or received through the Holy Spirit). And in order for those communicators to become great, they must spend tremendous time sharpening and honing their gift of communicating. Through hard work, you can your communication will become clearer and, therefore, more effective.
We can’t wait to get into our new series “Nuts + Bolts”, which we will batch release these 5 episode before we get into the interview episodes coming up this fall. In the meantime, if you could review us and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. Also, if you have any questions, click the button below to send us an email today.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!
we believe in church that is
No matter where you are, there are many ways to worship together. Click a location below to get more information on service times, directions, and contact information for each of our campuses.