IN-PERSON SERVICES AT LITTLETON CAMPUS DELAYED UNTIL AUGUST 29+30
Saturday 5 PM | Sunday 8*, 9:30, 11 AM
*8 AM service reserved for seniors and at-risk individuals
We are so excited to worship in-person with you! We are disappointed about delaying our return to in-person services but the safety of our community is a top priority. You can learn more about why we have made this decision by clicking here:LEARN MORE
Please review the commitments below for when we return to in-person services:
Mission Hills Church Commitment
- All entrances and exits will be open with greeters to help guide you to seating quickly.
- All surfaces will be sanitized between services following CDC recommended procedures.
- All staff and serve team members will be wearing masks while serving and temperatures will be checked before serving.
- There will be no Kids or Student ministry available in Stage 1 of our church reopening.
- Families will be dismissed by row in order to maintain social distancing.
Church Attender Commitment
- Please stay in your cars until 15 minutes before services start, when doors open, so that we can sanitize all public areas between services.
- Please keep your RSVP Service Confirmation handy to show greeters upon entrance into the building.
- We are asking everyone who enters the building to wear a mask.
- The Drop-off and Handicapped entrance is available still on the circle drive at the main entrance.
- Please take everything you bring into the worship center out with you to help us keep the worship center clean.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby before or after services. The lobby will strictly be used for traffic flow in and out of the building.
- Peakview will not be open, so please remember to bring your own drinks with you.
- Families with kids, we encourage you to park in the east parking lot and enter through the Kids Entrance. This entrance will be set up specifically to welcome kids. Before going into the Worship Center together as a family, you will be greeted by familiar faces. Kids can pick up a Preschool or Elementary activity for service. If your family chooses not to take a prepared activity, feel free to bring your own bag of goodies to keep the kids engaged during service. We also encourage you to bring devices and headphones for your kids as it will be totally acceptable for them to watch Kids Church Online during the sermon.
- Download the Mission Hills App to get worship notes, get updates from the church, share prayer requests, and to connect with the church staff.
- Please do not attend on-campus if you feel ill, or have had a fever or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
- We would love to see you, but if you… are at risk, have a compromised immune system, are sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 99.6, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or are over the age of 65, our Governor has strongly encouraged you to consider enjoying our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- This also applies if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or live with someone that is at risk, sick, showing signs of respiratory illness currently have a fever above 99.6 or have been around anyone that’s been sick in the past 14 days.
RSVP will be available closer to reopening our campus.
Join our email list to receive the latest information on re-opening and procedures.JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST