IN-PERSON SERVICES AT LITTLETON CAMPUS
Saturday 3:30 | 5:00 | 6:30 PM | Sunday 8:00*, 9:30, 11:00 AM
*8:00 AM traditional service reserved for seniors and at-risk individuals.
When we reach capacity, we will open additional in-person service times on Saturday.
We can’t wait to see you!
In order to comply with government guidelines and control the number of people on campus, we will be utilizing an RSVP system for in-person services. RSVP will be available each Monday at 10 AM for the following weekend’s services.
Before you RSVP below, please review the following commitments. By submitting your RSVP, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Church Attendee Commitment.
Mission Hills Church Commitment
- All entrances and exits will be open with greeters to help guide you to your seat(s) quickly.
- All surfaces and restrooms will be sanitized between services following CDC recommended procedures.
- All staff and serve team members will be wearing masks while serving and temperatures will be checked before serving.
- Kids Ministry will be offered at the following services only: Saturdays at 5 PM, Sundays at 9:30 + 11 AM. Classroom size is limited and you will need to reserve a spot in Kids Ministry for your child when you RSVP for weekend services.
- There will be no Sunday morning Student Ministry at this time.
- Families will be dismissed in order to maintain social distancing.
Church Attendee Commitment
- Please stay in your cars until 15 minutes before services, so that, when doors open, we can sanitize all public areas between services.
- Please keep your RSVP Service Confirmation handy to show greeters upon entering into the building.
- Masks are required for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Drop off and Handicapped entrances are available at the main entrance.
- Please take everything you bring into the worship center out with you to help us to keep the worship center clean.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby before or after services. The lobby will strictly be used for traffic flow in and out of the building.
- Peakview will not be open at this time, so please remember to bring your own drinks with you.
- We encourage families with kids to park in the east parking lot and enter through the Kids Entrance. This entrance will be set up specifically to welcome your family. Before going into the Worship Center together as a family, you will be greeted by familiar faces. Kids can pick up a Preschool or Elementary activities for service. If your family chooses not to take a prepared activity, feel free to bring your own bag of goodies to keep your kids engaged during service. We also encourage you to bring devices and headphones for your kids as it will be totally acceptable for them to watch Kids Church Online during the sermon.
- Download the Mission Hills App to take sermon notes, get updates from the church, share prayer requests, and give.
- Please do not attend in-person/on-campus if you feel ill, or have had a fever or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
- We would love to see you, but if you… are at risk, have a compromised immune system, are sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 100.4, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or are over the age of 65, we strongly encourage you to consider enjoying our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home.
RSVP FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES!
Join our email list to receive the latest information on re-opening and procedures.JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST