UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
Leaning Into God When Life Sucks
Hosted by Justin Adams + Colin McFarland
w/ Special Guest(s) Jason Zeeman, ZAC ANDERSON
LEANING INTO GOD WHEN LIFE SUCKS
IN THIS EPISODE
- The hectic race of the M-F, vocational ministry drive | 1:02
- Jason Zeeman: differences between cultures | 4:55
- God working through worship in South Africa | 15:53
- A Battle with something invisible | 23:05
- Trusting God to work where you can’t | 32:14
- The Church is run by people and people are broken | 55:55
- Stories from The Kruger | 1:01:11
- Rushmore: Thrillers w/ Danny Oertli + Zac Anderson | 1:20:18
1 | FOCUS ON GOD, NOT YOUR PROBLEMS
When trials come (and they will come) lean harder into God. Make worship a priority and make it a practice to get in the Word and listen for God.
2 | SURRENDER
God wants to bless us but we hold tight to what we want and the comfort we desire. When we let go and pray for God’s will He is certain to give it to us. Even though it may not be what we want it’s always good and exactly what we need.
Sometimes ministry can be hard, people can be hard, and where God is leading us can be confusing. Today we have hosts Justin and Colin kicking off the episode by giving you a behind-the-scenes peek into what ministry looks like on the M-F grind. Stay tuned as Justin calls one of his best friends in the world (all the way from South Africa), Jason Zeeman. Justin and Jason talk about everything from trusting God in hard times, to dealing with tough people when ministry seems bleak, burnout, and a whole lot more. And don’t miss a return to our Rushmore Segment as Zac Anderson jumps on to break down from Thriller movies. A great summertime listen!
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!