UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
TRUE OR FALSE
Uncovering the Gospel in Galatians
EP. 4A | GALATIANS 4:1-7
Hosted by Neil Eukel with Special Guest Mike Gerrells
IN THIS EPISODE
- Reading of Galatians 4:1-7 | 3:33
- Knowing our Abba Father | 4:25
- God, our protector | 7:12
- How the Galatians forsake a relationship for legalism | 9:20
- How to be content with what God gives us | 12:02
- You miss every shot you don’t take | 18:05
1 | A NEED TO KNOW HIM
We need to get to know our good Father so we can live by faith, no matter where God is calling us.
2 | A MATTER OF CONTOROL
When we stop trying to take control, we can live in God’s grace and peace.
In this episode of Uncharted, Mission Hills staff member Mike Gerrells and host, Neil Eukel, share the importance of getting to know our good Father while exploring Galatians 4:1-7 in our series, “True or False: Uncovering the Gospel in Galatians.”
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!