UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
True or False Ep. 6 | Matt Winter and Neil Eukel // Galatians 6:1-18
IN THIS EPISODE
- Reading of Galatians 6:1-18 | 2:50
- A great reminder that this is an actual letter that Paul wrote with his own two hands | 4:59
- You are free! Stop living this way | 7:41
- A summary of the law | 10:20
- You don’t go back to the law | 15:12
- A transition from establishing credibility to presenting The Gospel | 18:43
- A cultural growth within a culture of exclusion | 22:02
- Stand up for what you believe in even if you’re standing alone | 25:17
1 | Learn the value of using gentleness in helping restore a friend
How we share constructive feedback is important. By gently and lovingly giving input, we’re more likely to help friends experience spiritual restoration.
2 | We all need to carry our own load
It’s critical that we take ownership of our actions, good and bad. When we confess our sins to one another and most importantly to God, he’ll forgive our sins and restore us.
3 | LOVE GOD AND LOVE OTHERS
Jesus does an incredible job summarizing the key aspects to the law and laying down the fundamental roots to his teaching; Love God and Love Others. As believers, we live by The Spirit, and this is the spirit of the law right here, plain and simple.
Welcome back to our final episode of True or False, Uncovering the Gospel in Galatians. Today we will be going through Chapter 6 and honing in on Paul’s final message and words to the Galatians. Today, we sit down with our very own Matt Winter to explore the power of spiritual restoration discussed throughout this final chapter. We hope you enjoyed this series!
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!