UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
TRUE OR FALSE
Uncovering the Gospel in Galatians
EP. 2A | GALATIANS 2:1-10
Hosted by Neil Eukel with Special Guest Jerry Jones
IN THIS EPISODE
- Reading of Galatians 2:1-10 | 1:38
- Paul’s passion for the integrity of the Gospel | 3:06
- Where we’ve added to the ‘Simple Gospel’ | 5:40
- What the Apostles thought | 8:41
- How this passage speaks to those suffering with hard times | 13:18
- How to practice relationship over practicing religion | 13:57
- How we expect believers today to ‘look like us’ | 15:18
1 | God doesn’t view us according to our failures; He views us according to our faith in Christ
Our journey of faith isn’t a checklist. When we set our eyes on performing for God, we are missing the point. We can grow in our relationship with God by our understanding of His grace and realizing we can’t qualify or disqualify for God’s love.
2 | How we can practice relationship over practicing religion
If we find ourselves judging others or ourselves against expectations we’ve added to the Gospel (like how we look or what we know about the bible), we are likely practicing religion instead of practicing relationship.
Welcome back to our third episode in our series ‘True or False, uncovering the Gospel in Galatians.’ In this episode, Mission Hills Counseling Pastor Jerry Jones and host Neil Eukel remind us that God cares about our faith rather than our performance.
Jerry walks us through how many of us have added our own expectations to the Gospel, and he also gives us great insight into how we can practice relationship over practicing religion.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!