WEEK 8 | Hebrews 10
Better // A Study of Hebrews
by Jen Wilkin
IN THIS EPISODE
- Intro/Day 1 – We look at the author’s final argument for Christ as our High Priest who became our once for all sacrifice | 4:21
- Day 2 – Hebrews 10:1-10 – The law was unable to make us perfect or take away our sins… | 7:40
- Day 3 – Hebrews 10:11-18 – His work is complete and He is in control | 18:30
- Day 4 – Hebrews 10:19-31 – Our confidence comes from having direct access to God | 33:16
- Day 5 – Hebrews 10:32-39 – The author of Hebrews shifts from a warning to a commendation… | 46:40
In chapter 10, the author repeats the importance of Christ’s once for all sacrifice and what that should elicit from us: faith, hope, love, and obedience.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!