WEEK 7 | Hebrews 9
Better // A Study of Hebrews
by Jen Wilkin
IN THIS EPISODE
- Intro/Day 1 – We camp out on all of the facets of Jesus | 6:32
- Day 2 – Hebrews 9:1-10 – The tabernacle on earth is a copy and shadow of the heavenly tabernacle | 7:56
- Day 3 – Hebrews 9:11-14 – We move from Old Covenant practices to New Covenant fulfillment of Christ | 22:01
- Day 4 – Hebrews 9:15-22 – When Christ shed his blood, he established a New Covenant | 36:43
- Day 5 – Hebrews 9:23-28 – Christ only had to sacrifice himself once which gives us direct access to the throne of God through him | 51:01
In chapter 9 we see that our great High Priest has offered himself as our better sacrifice which ushers us into the better Tabernacle (Heaven). We have direct access to the throne of God through Christ’s once-for-all sacrifice.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!