WEEK 3 | HEBREWS 3 – 4:13
Better // A Study of Hebrews
by Jen Wilkin
IN THIS EPISODE
- Intro/Day 1 – Hebrews 3:1-4:13 + Christ is the fulfillment of the Old Testament | 6:47
- Day 2 – Hebrews 3:1-6 + Jesus is better than Moses | 9:22
- Day 3 – Hebrews 3:7-19 + Warning against disbelief | 19:16
- Day 4 – Hebrews 4:1-10 + Disbelief leads to unrest | 31:30
- Day 5 – Hebrews 4:11-13 + We enter God’s rest, through belief & submission to the Word of God | 43:25
In this episode, we consider Jesus as better than Moses. Moses was Israel’s deliverer, but he still struggled with disbelief and disobedience in his humanity, to the point that he wasn’t able to enter into the rest of the promised land. But Christ is our better deliverer with his perfect sacrifice and his better rest. We can enter that rest with our obedience to Christ through our belief and our submission to scripture which reveals our sin and weakness so that we can draw near to the throne of grace to receive help for those areas.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!