UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
Trees in the Forest of Leadership
Ep.8 | Leading YOUR WIFE
Hosted by Neil Eukel with Special Guest TRAVIS EWERT
IN THIS EPISODE
- A different twist on ‘leading your wife’ | 1:50
- The link between serving and leading | 4:15
- Examples found throughout Scripture | 5:05
- How to love your wife well | 7:46
- Servant leadership | 11:10
- How you can encourage your wife | 16:50
- Practical steps to support wives during the day | 24:23
- It’s a hard, but worthy effort | 26:42
1 | The idea of serving your wife is based on love
Leading your wife is really all about serving your wife in the way Jesus served us through his life and death. A great first step to grow in this area is to intentionally be fully present with her at some point each day. Second, be on mission with your wife. Lastly, get behind her dreams.
2 | Ask your wife to help hold you accountable
One of the best ways to learn where we can grow in serving our bride is to ask her. Connect with her regularly to touch base and find out where you can better encourage her as an individual. It’s easier said than done, but we may need to step up to more fully support our wives.
Welcome back to another episode in our series, ‘Trees in the Forest of Leadership.’ Today we have Travis Ewert, high-tech executive, husband, and father of four. Listen in as he and Neil dive into what it looks like to serve your bride and your family.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!