UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
Ep. 7 // Leading When You Don't Have a Title
IN THIS EPISODE
- The Story of Joseph | Genesis 37 | 4:30
- How Joseph influences before he has power | 7:35
- “… work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord” | 8:08
- Leadership is about building trust | 12:01
- What’s your motivation? | 14:02
- Communication is key | 19:51
1 | Build trust first, influence second
Lay the groundwork in your relationships with others by building trust first. After gaining someone’s trust, you’ll be in a better position to positively influence those around you.
2 | Step into the gap
Jump into an opportunity where you feel God is leading you to help someone. Find ways you can meaningfully contribute and inspire others to find their purpose in God’s bigger picture. If your heart is pure and your motivation is to help others, take action!
Welcome back to the Uncharted podcast here at Mission Hills Church. Today we’re joined by Mark Gouin, Wells Fargo executive, and 30-year Mission Hills member. Listen in as Neil and Mark explore how to lead without a title as we continue in our series, ‘Trees in the Forest of Leadership.’
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!