UNCHARTEDA PODCAST FOR MEN
Ep. 3 // Leading Through Relationships
IN THIS EPISODE
- Team building in scripture | 2:42
- Why is putting others first key in building relationships? | 5:00
- How can I delegate and cultivate a team atmosphere? | 7:16
- Trust is foundational to a great relationship | And how to build it | 8:20
- The joy of helping others grow | 14:03
- The importance of reflection | 16:58
- Don’t lose today by working for tomorrow | 21:12
1 | Learning to trust and being trustworthy is foundational to building a solid team
It’s difficult to trust team members, especially if your reputation is on the line. But trusting your team is paramount to you and your team’s success. Likewise, it’s essential to be trustworthy. Earn your team’s respect and trust by being honest and humble.
2 | Put the time into building close relationships with your team members
It’s easy to get distracted by the “tyranny of the urgent.” Instead, prioritize connecting with team members. A successful team starts with close relationships, where every team member feels valued. Likewise, connecting with your wife and family is essential to growing a close-knit family.
Today on Uncharted we have an incredible guest. McCory James, the owner of Elevate Photography and Mission Hills elder, talks about the importance of team building as we continue our series of Uncharted called “Trees in the Forest of Leadership” with our own Neil Eukel.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!