ANCHOR + WAVESA PODCAST FOR WOMEN
Traditions – Making Memories
Hosted by Stacy Ludwig + JACQUE CARLSON
w/ Special Guest(s) Various Mission Hills Church Staff
Traditions - Making Memories
IN THIS EPISODE
- Traditions can become overwhelming | 1:10
- What does tradition mean to you | 4:45
- They have to be organic and able to change | 7:01
- Setting expectations, listen to each other | 10:30
- Our favorite traditions | 12:45
- What are you taking off your list | 17:00
- Bring it back to Jesus | 22:00
- Segment – Fun new ideas | 26:00
1 | Enjoy + BE PResent
Traditions are great ways to create fun memories. Don’t let the list of to do’s be overwhelming, enjoy and be present in the moment.
2 | Be Willing to Change
Allow space for traditions to be organic and be willing to change as your family changes.
3 | Chose Fun ones!
Choose traditions that are fun for everyone and bring you closer together.
Traditions are repeated rituals that provide a sense of identity and help tell the story of your family. Over time you will find yourself in new phases of life and the traditions you have had for many years may need to change as life changes. Join Stacy, Jacque, and a gaggle of special guests as they share their favorite family traditions as well as fun ways to give back during the Christmas season.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!