ANCHOR + WAVESA PODCAST FOR WOMEN
Waiting to hear God’s voice
Hosted by Stacy Ludwig + JACQUE CARLSON
w/ Special Guest(s) Coletta Smith
Waiting to hear God's voice
IN THIS EPISODE
- Season of waiting | 5:05
- Is God listening | 8:13
- I am struggling to trust | 10:32
- Finding encouragement in a discouraging time | 16:23
- Mistakes during a time of disconnect | 19:08
- The best advice | 26:28
- God answers | 29:56
- What can bring comfort | 35:27
- How do you know God’s voice vs your own desires | 40:40
- Resource to pick up | 46:59
1 | THE WAITING IS HARD
The waiting is hard, build your confidence in God over time and relationship with Him so that you can trust in his plan.
2 | God provides opportunities
God provides opportunities to see Him along the way, we need to see the little moments, resources and people he puts around us.
3 | TAKE LITTLE STEPS
Be careful not to look through the lense of your own agenda in the waiting time, seek answers with a submissive obedient heart. Be willing to take little steps along the journey and he will lead you towards his answers.
“Is this you, God?”
questions I ask myself:
1. Am I making space to listen?
2. Are there obstacles in the way of my hearing? unconfessed sin or sin I’m holding onto
3. Am I obeying what He’s already told you?
4. How does this line up with what I know about God from His Word?
5. Have I invited someone whom I trust their walk with the Lord to help me discern God’s leading?
Waiting on answers from God can be a tricky and painful thing. Join Stacey, Jacque, and special guest Coletta Smith as they discuss some pitfalls, resources, and ways to find comfort during the waiting times. The ladies talk about how to know the difference between God’s voice and your own desires. They dig into the importance of building up your confidence in God, understanding the character of who He is, and how to do that.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!