ANCHOR + WAVESA PODCAST FOR WOMEN
Let’s Be Real – Life is Messy!
Hosted by Stacy Ludwig + JACQUE CARLSON
w/ Special Guest Jenny Lingle
Let's Be Real - Life is Messy!
IN THIS EPISODE
- When we come to tough moments and don’t know what to do | 4:17
- I don’t fit neatly into the church box | 8:47
- What happens as we begin to share the real | 16:55
- Transparency without airing our kids private struggles | 18:57
- How do we know that it is a safe place to share | 20:45
- How can God use our story and theirs | 27:00
- Looking for small signs of hope | 33:20
- “I Love A Good Book” Segment – Praying for our kids | 47:33
1 | BE MORE TRANSPARENT
Being more transparent with our life is difficult, but when we share what God is doing it is a testimony to what only he can do.
2 | EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING
Everyone is struggling but if can we struggle more authentically, we can have impact.
3 | BE MESSY
Be messy, look for small signs of hope and hang on to Jesus.
Join Stacy, Jacque, and special guest Jenny as they discuss how fitting neatly into a tidy church box isn’t a requirement to do life. The ladies share how messy life is and that by living more authentically we can be an encouragement to each other. The group also discusses the fear of judgment that we experience when sharing the “real”. The ladies talk about how to share what our kids are going through without airing out their dirty laundry or making them feel like they are failing. They wrap up the podcast talking about the hope we can give each other and to our kids when we are more transparent about what is going on in our lives.
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND US
You can also find us in the following locations, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review!