WORSHIP NIGHT RSVP
We can’t wait to see you!
We are so excited to worship with you! In order to comply with government guidelines and control the number of people on campus, we will be utilizing an RSVP system.
Before you RSVP below, please review the following commitments. By submitting your RSVP, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Church Attendee Commitment.
Mission Hills Church Commitment
- All entrances and exits will be open with greeters to help guide you to your seat(s) quickly.
- All surfaces and restrooms will be sanitized regularly following CDC recommended procedures.
- All staff and serve team members will be wearing masks while serving and temperatures will be checked before serving.
Church Attendee Commitment
- Please stay in your cars until 15 minutes before the service.
- Please keep your RSVP Service Confirmation handy to show greeters upon entering into the building.
- Masks are required for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Drop-off and Handicapped entrances are available at the Main Entrance.
- Please take everything you bring into the Worship Center out with you to help us to keep the worship center clean.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby before or after services. The lobby will strictly be used for traffic flow in and out of the building.
- Peakview will not be open at this time, so please remember to bring your own drinks with you.
- Please do not attend in-person/on-campus if you feel ill, or have had a fever or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
- We would love to see you, but if you… are at risk, have a compromised immune system, are sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 100.4, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or are over the age of 65, we strongly encourage you to consider enjoying our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home.