STUDENT MINISTRYWEDNESDAY NIGHT RSVP
We can’t wait to see you!
As of Wednesday, April 7 we will no longer require an RSVP for Wednesday night Student Ministry.
Student Ministry Team Commitment
- All entrances and exits will be open with serve team members guiding students where to go.
- Seating in our student ministry spaces will be socially distanced following CDC recommended guidelines.
- All surfaces and restrooms will be sanitized regularly following CDC recommended procedures.
- All staff and serve team members will be wearing masks while serving.
Student Attendee Commitment
- Please drop off your student(s) no earlier than 6:00 PM.
- Middle school students need to be picked up by 8:00 PM. High school students need to be picked up by 8:15 PM.
- For pick up, your student will be released to meet you at your vehicle or outside the church building. No parents will be allowed access into the building during or after program time due to capacity restrictions.
- Masks are required for all students. If a student arrives without a mask, a mask will be provided for them.
- Drop off will take place outside the North Entrance for middle school students.
- Drop off will take place outside the Administrative Entrance for high school students.
- Please make sure your student is feeling well before dropping them off. Upon arrival, students will be heath screened by our serve team members. This means that we will ask them a few simple questions and we will take their temperature. Any student with a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home.
- Peakview will not be open on Wednesday nights and we will not be serving dinner or providing any food or snacks. Please have your student eat dinner before arriving.
- Please do not have your student attend in-person/on-campus if they or anyone in your family feel ill or have had a fever or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
- If you believe your student cannot follow these guidelines fully, we ask that your student wait to join us on-campus till there are less restrictions.
- We would love to see your student, but if they or anyone else in your family… are at risk, have a compromised immune system, are sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 100.4, or have been around anyone that’s been sick, we strongly encourage you to consider having your student enjoy our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home.