We offer a variety of internships with our partners from two months to several years. These opportunities not only impact the world, but will change your life.
Mission Hills Outreach Ministries awards a number of scholarships every year. Recipients are granted a $1000 college scholarship for every month served during the summer with one of our strategic missionary partners. Funds will be paid to your college on your behalf upon satisfactory completion of your internship. Additionally, we will help toward your trip expenses based on individual needs after you have diligently fulfilled support raising goals. When sufficient applicants are available interns will serve in pairs (same gender) in their field of ministry.
- Actively involved at Mission Hills or a local church
- Minimum age *18
- At least eight weeks of service
- Participation in all training and required orientation meetings
- Read all required reading material
• Reference from MHC youth leader
• Reference from MHC small group leader
• Reference from a current high school teacher or college professor
- Write an internship essay on completion of summer internship
- Full application and $250 deposit
- A willingness to move out of your comfort zone and serve with humility
*19-year-old interns are only accepted for local internships in Colorado
Global Impact Internship 101
(2-Month Sponsored Internship)
Join Mission Hills’ missionaries in Poland working with Josiah Venture to reach youth for Jesus. Through English language camps you will have the opportunity to develop relationships and disciple local youth. Responsibilities include planning and running a series of camps and assisting with ongoing ministry need. Help us to reach the next generation for Christ!