join OUR MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Our vision is for men to come alongside other men to nurture their soul, help shape their character, and help them become men of God and spiritual leaders in their spheres of influence.
what is the role of a mentor?
- He is a source of information – He knows things – particularly things about life – that he can share with the mentee.
- He provides wisdom – In the Bible, wisdom simply means the “skill of living.” It means knowing what to do next.
- He promotes effective behaviors – There is a practical edge to the mentoring relationship where the mentor helps the mentee grow in Christ.
- He provides feedback – He’s more than a mirror; he’s a commentator.
- He coaches – Just as a coach prepares an athlete to win, a mentor helps the mentee strive to succeed.
- He is a sounding board – It costs nothing to ask, “What if…?” But it may cost everything to go ahead without asking that question. A mentor can help look at a situation with new eyes.
- He is an accountability partner – Without accountability, men can get isolated and become vulnerable – easy prey for the world’s temptations.
- He is available – Rule #1 of mentorship: be available. This is a ministry of availability.
WANT TO BE A MENTOR OR REQUEST A MENTOR?
For more information, fill out the form below. Please indicate if you are interested in finding a mentor or becoming a mentor.
we believe in church that is
No matter where you are, there are many ways to worship together. Click a location below to get more information on service times, directions, and contact information for each of our campuses.