Sports Camp 2021 Registration
April 27 @ 7:00 am - 11:59 pm
PRESS PLAY / Because of Jesus, we can have confidence because…
We are known.
We are forgiven.
We can change and make a difference.
When | Monday, June 7 – Thursday, June 10 | 9:00 AM – 12:15 PM each day
Where | Mission Hills Church Littleton Campus
Who | For kids, kindergarten – 5th grade (fall 2021)
Cost | $60 per camper
Registration will begin Tuesday, April 27 @ 7 AM
Team K (not based on age, but kids who are registered for kindergarten, fall 2021). Team K is designed for kindergarten kids of all ability levels to be active with their peers as they engage in team competitions, a variety of sports drills, age-appropriate games and relays, to create a whole lot of fun!
Cheer (1st – 5th)
Soccer (1st – 5th)
Basketball (1st – 5th)
Street Hockey (3rd – 5th)
Poms (3rd – 5th)
Flag Football (3rd – 5th)
Golf (4th + 5th)
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES…
No switching sports after campers are registered.
No camp refunds will be given after Monday, May 31.
READ OUR COVID POLICIES
Below are policies and practices that will be in place in light of COVID-19 being present in our community. Please be aware that there is no guarantee that we can prevent a camper or serve team from presenting COVID-19 symptoms during Sports Camp.
The Mission Hills Kids Team will strive to implement the following policies and practices to keep serve team and campers healthy during the week of Sports Camp.
- Do not send a child to Sports Camp that has been directly exposed to COVID-19 within 10 days or is showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If a camper presents symptoms while at camp, the camper will be isolated by a medical staff member and the camper will be asked to return home.
- Face coverings will be required to wear while indoors (we will continue to evaluate this and communicate any changes prior to June 7, if needed)
- A face covering will be provided for each camper in the Sports Camp backpacks, but it will be up to the camper to return each day with their personal face covering.
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up of campers will be outside. We will ask that your family will be respectful of others and distance between others during daily registration.
- Large Group Rally will take place in two separate groups to allow for smaller numbers gathered in the worship center at one time.
- Increased daily sanitizing of high touch areas by staff and serve team.
- Campers will be assigned to a small group of 10 or fewer campers and will stay in that cohort for the week.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available around camp and all campers will be required to wash hands before snack.
- If inclement weather poses a safety risk for our campers and serve team and forces us inside, we will follow safety guidelines to minimize transmission and return outside as soon as possible.
Registrations are non-refundable after May 31. If a cancellation is due to a positive COVID-19 case or direct exposure prior to camp, a refund will be given.
Thursday, May 27 from 9 AM – Noon or 6 – 8 PM
Friday, May 28 from 9 AM – Noon
SERVE WITH US
Join us for an exciting week serving at Sports Camp as we challenge kids to live on mission with Jesus! We have many opportunities for you to serve from coaching and engaging in relationship with kids in a specific sport, to playing a supporting role in the daily tasks of camp.
We have opportunities for you to serve with:
PreCamp Details | Morning Greeter | Snacks | Welcome + Information Center | Nurse + First Aid | Security | After Camp Clean-Up on June 10 | Salvation Team on June 10 | Soccer | Basketball | Cheer | POMS | Street Hockey | Flag Football | Team K (kindergarten kids)
June 7 – 10, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 12:15 PM (Serve team arrives at 8:15 AM). Our preference is that you commit to serving all four days.
Mandatory Sports Camp Training and Dessert | Thursday, June 3 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM | Worship Center
Childcare is available during the training – please sign up for May 31 childcare when you register to serve.
Once you register to serve, you will receive additional communication as we get closer to important dates.
– 7th – 12th grade students (fall of 2021) may serve – all students must complete a student application. There will be a link to follow when registering.
– Incoming 6th grade students may serve at Sports Camp only with a parent. Email Kim Hanson if you will have a 6th grader serving with you. Sports Camp coincides with 6th Grade Adventure Camp, so be sure to check out 6th Grade Adventure Camp before committing to serve!
– Space is limited for the student serve team.
– Student serve team registration will close Friday, May 21.
– Those that register after May 21 be placed on a waitlist and notified if a position becomes available.
– All serve team members, 18 and older, must have a completed background check on file with Mission Hills Church. The Kids Ministry Team will contact you if an updated background check is needed.
– If you register to serve before April 27, you will receive details regarding camper pre-registration (for your immediate family).
– There is a not a discount for kids of serve team members.
– Childcare (Kids Camp) is available for kids, birth – preK, whose parents are serving. Please sign up for childcare (Kids Camp) when you register to serve.
If you have a desire to serve and aren’t sure where the best fit is for you, please don’t hesitate to email our Kids Team and we can get you serving in an area that is enjoyable for you.
CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP TO SERVE:
(Have your my.missionhills.org username and password ready!)