2019 Kids Sports Camp Registration IS NOW OPEN.
NOTE: Basketball, Cheer, Golf, Soccer, Taekwondo, and Team K are now full.
SPORTS CAMP 2019
When | Monday, June 3 – Thursday, June 6 | 9:00 AM – 12:15 PM each day
Where | Mission Hills Church | Littleton Campus
Who | For kids, kindergarten – 5th grade (fall 2019)
Cost | $70 per camper
Team K (registered for kindergarten, fall 2019) FULL
Cheer (1st – 5th) FULL
Soccer (1st – 5th) FULL
Basketball (1st – 5th) FULL
Street Hockey (3rd – 5th)
Taekwondo (3rd – 5th) FULL
Poms (3rd – 5th)
Flag Football (4th + 5th)
Golf (4th + 5th) FULL
To be placed on the waitlist for the sports that are full, please email us.
SERVE WITH US
Join us for an exciting week serving at Sports Camp as we challenge kids to live on mission with Jesus! We have many opportunities for you to serve from coaching and engaging in relationship with kids in a specific sport, to playing a supporting role in the daily tasks of camp.
We have opportunities for you to serve with:
PreCamp Details / Morning Greeter / Snacks / Welcome/Information Center / Nurse/First Aid / Security / Childcare for Kids Camp (for volunteer’s kids that are birth – preK) / After Camp Clean-Up on June 6 / Salvation Team on June 6 / Soccer / Basketball / Cheer / POMS / Street Hockey / Flag Football / Team K (kindergarten kids)
June 3 – 6, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:15 PM (volunteers arrive at 8:15 AM and doors will open at 8:45 AM)
Our preference is that you commit to serving all four days.
Mandatory Sports Camp Training and Lunch | Sunday, June 2 | 12:30 – 2:30 PM | The Grove
Childcare is available during the training – please sign up for June 2 childcare when you register to serve and bring a sack lunch for your kids.
Once you register to serve, you will receive additional communication as we get closer to important dates.
Note: Serve Team Opportunities for 7th and 8th grade students are FULL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist to serve.
– 7th-12th grade students (fall of 2019) may serve – all students must complete a student application. There will be a link to follow when registering.
– No incoming 6th grade students may serve at Sports Camp. Check out 6th Grade Adventure Camp.
– Space is limited for student volunteers.
– Student Volunteer registration will close Friday, May 10 or once all student volunteer spots have been filled.
– Those that register after the number of student volunteer spots have been filled OR after May 10 (whichever happens first) will be placed on a waitlist and notified if a position becomes available.
– All volunteers, 18 and older, must have a completed background check on file with Mission Hills Church. The Kids Ministry Team will contact you, if an updated background check is needed.
– If you register to serve before April 9, you will receive details regarding camper pre-registration (for your immediate family) when it becomes available at the beginning of April.
– There is a not a discount for kids of volunteers.
– Childcare (Kids Camp) is available for kids, birth – preK, whose parents are serving – please sign up for childcare (Kids Camp) when you register to serve.
Click below to sign up to serve (you will need your username and password for MyMissionHills.org):
SERVE WITH US
If you have a desire to serve and aren’t sure where the best fit is for you, please don’t hesitate to email our Kids Team and we can get you serving in an area that is enjoyable for you.
Watch our theme reveal video for Sports Camp 2019!