The Colorado Christmas Adventure is as much Christmas fun as we could pack under one roof. For just one weekend, this free event will feature Christmas character experiences, music, crafts, a gingerbread house contest and display, and even more. There’s even an area for parents to browse through our St. Nick’s Christmas Shoppe featuring local vendors to pick up any last-minute gifts. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Mission Hills Toy Drive to help local families in need provide Christmas gifts for their children.
Things to Do:
- Browse the creative baking in the Gingerbread House Contest
- Learn to decorate cookies as works of art from pastry professionals – then decorate your own
- Get your family/kids’ picture taken with St. Nicholas
- Meet Christmas characters and hear their exciting stories
- Make a Christmas gift in the Kid’s Craft Corner
- Stroll through a magical light display
- Get a reindeer or snowflake painted on your face
Friday, December 7 | 5 – 9 PM | Gingerbread display, character experiences, musical groups, face painting, crafts and more. Food trucks are available for dinner.
Saturday, December 8 | 9 AM – 12 PM | Gingerbread display, character experiences, musical groups, face painting, crafts and more. Food trucks are available for breakfast and lunch.
11 AM | Gingerbread Contest Awards