THIS ISN’T A CAREER. IT’S A CALLING.
If you’re interested in seeing God use you in ways you never imagined, working here is one of the highest privileges you’ll ever experience. Our official open positions are listed below, but we are always seeking high-capacity, passionate, Jesus-loving people to join our team. You might be technical, creative, administrative, or a born leader. You might be seminary trained or you might have been saved yesterday. But if you’re excited about what God is doing through Mission Hills Church and feel a high calling on your life to join us, consider applying today. Please send a cover letter and resume to Jobs.
Paid Childcare Workers
Reports to: Childcare Coordinator
To assist the Childcare Coordinator with classroom responsibilities and the care and overall safety of children in a Christ-centered atmosphere.
• Exhibits a personal commitment to and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Demonstrates godliness and strong spiritual discipline.
• Endorse and support the Church Covenant, Statement of Faith, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating Procedures Manual.
• Demonstrates a clear commitment to and love for children.
• Team player, servant’s heart, active learner, and flexible.
• Partnering skills, self-motivated, and communication skills.
• Serves as a self-starter, a contributor, and servant leader.
• Provide a safe learning environment for children.
• Interact with children.
• Set up and clean up rooms.
• Assist children with bathroom needs, including changing diapers (18 years or older).
• Follow guidelines and schedule provided by Childcare Coordinator.
• Be on time, flexible, and dependable.
• Reports directly to the Childcare Coordinator.
• Relates closely with other paid childcare workers.
Life Center Admin Assistant
Status: Full Time 40 Hours
Reports to: Local Outreach Director
To assist the Department in the Administration duties of the Local Outreach and Life Center department. Assist with other administrative and office works as needed.
• Exhibits a personal commitment to and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Demonstrates godliness and strong spiritual discipline
• Endorse and support the Church Covenant, Statement of Faith, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating Procedures Manual
• Knowledgeable as pertains to the involvement of the lay members in ministry, as well as, enthusiastic about supporting pastors and directors in their calling to make disciples, equipping them to join the mission of God
• Ability to work with people, building teams, promoting teamwork, and delegating responsibility
• 3+ years of ministry experience
• Bilingual in Spanish and English (Skill Set Required)
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office products (primarily Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Flexible day and evening hours for the weekdays and weekends
• Excellent communication, leadership, people skills, and team-oriented
• Problem-solving skills, and ability to handle stress constructively
• Committed self-starter attitude, ability to continually define and refine MHC role in the areas of local outreach and Life Center
Principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in local outreach and Life Center Logistics – Operations, Admin-Reception
• Assist in the recruitment of volunteers and processing applications
• Assist the Local Outreach Director and Life Center coordinators with day-to-day operations, including project proposals and front desk management
• Oversee reimbursements and check requests
• Coordination of details for mobilization opportunities
• Oversee outside contractors
• Assist in the creation of policies and procedures surrounding the workflow of the Life Center
• Manage supply orders
• Some weekends cover the serve desk at MHC
• Reports to Local Outreach director
• Meets weekly with Local Outreach Director, Life Center Team and Outreach Team meetings as available
• Participates in Staff Meetings, Ministry Staff Meetings and Staff Retreats