JOBS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITES AT MISSION HILLS
THIS ISN’T A SIMPLE CAREER OPPORTUNITY OR JUST ANOTHER JOB // IT’S A CALLING.
If you’re interested in seeing God use you in ways you never imagined, working here is one of the highest privileges you’ll ever experience. Our official open positions are listed below, but we are always seeking high-capacity, passionate, Jesus-loving people to join our team. You might be technical, creative, administrative, or a born leader. You might be seminary trained or you might have been saved yesterday. But if you’re excited about what God is doing through Mission Hills Church and feel a high calling on your life to join us, consider applying today.
Paid Childcare Workers
Reports to: Childcare Coordinator
To assist the Childcare Coordinator with classroom responsibilities and the care and overall safety of children in a Christ-centered atmosphere.
• Exhibits a personal commitment to and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Demonstrates godliness and strong spiritual discipline.
• Endorse and support the Church Covenant, Statement of Faith, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating Procedures Manual.
• Demonstrates a clear commitment to and love for children.
• Team player, servant’s heart, active learner, and flexible.
• Partnering skills, self-motivated, and communication skills.
• Serves as a self-starter, a contributor, and servant leader.
• Provide a safe learning environment for children.
• Interact with children.
• Set up and clean up rooms.
• Assist children with bathroom needs, including changing diapers (18 years or older).
• Follow guidelines and schedule provided by Childcare Coordinator.
• Be on time, flexible, and dependable.
• Reports directly to the Childcare Coordinator.
• Relates closely with other paid childcare workers.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Jobs.