Mission Hills Sports & Rec Ministry Wants YOU
Mission Hills Sports & Rec Ministry exists to train disciples for Jesus, transform lives, build relationships, and provide a common ground for men to connect with other men who enjoy sports and outdoor events. As we begin our fourth year, we are making several changes to encourage even more involvement and to generate a focus on mission, and not simply recreation.
New Captains Program
We are looking for godly men to serve as captains in Sports & Rec. You simply need a desire to help disciple other men, and a willingness to attend a two-hour training program.
1. A profession of faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior and the ability to articulate your faith
2. A desire to help disciple other men
3. A member or regular attendee of Mission Hills
4. Attendance at a two-hour Captains’ Training – Thursday, August 21 • 7:30 p.m. • Conference Room (Administrative Offices).
5. A willingness to support the Sports & Rec mission and the leaders of Mission Hills Church
6. A knowledge of the sport you wish to captain
7. Self-control and peacekeeping skills in competitive situations
If you are interested in serving as a Team Captain or other leadership position within the Mission Hills Sports & Rec Ministry, please fill out the Volunteer Application by clicking on the button below.Sports & Rec Volunteer Application
Applicants must be 21 years or older.
The Links Golf Course
Watch for opportunities to play golf on Friday evenings next summer at the The Links Golf Course in Highlands Ranch.
Men’s softball leagues are formed each summer. Watch for opportunities to join a team next summer.
All levels of fitness are welcome. We have a one-hour session with beginners from 7-8:00 p.m. and advanced from 8-9:00 p.m. Please join us for this ongoing, free class on Friday evenings in the Youth Center.
Please contact Rusty Flocken for details at 303-489-5078 • firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a runner? Join a group of individuals who enjoy running with a purpose.
For more information, please contact Todd Nikkel at email@example.com or 303-817-8612.