1. How do I give online?
Click Give on the Website and follow the instructions.
2. Is online giving secure?
3. Is my information kept private?
Your information is never shared with anyone nor should you share your password
4. Which funds can I give to online?
You can give to the General, Building and Watchcare funds.
5. What methods can I use to give online?
You can use credit, debit card and e-check.
6. Why does Mission Hills accept credit card donations?
Mission Hills accepts credit cards and debit cards for your convenience. We do not want anyone to have a credit card balance at the end of the month and be giving to the church through their credit card. We are not fans of consumer debt! If you do not have 3-6 months of an emergency fund in place and no consumer debt (credit cards, car loans, student loans) you SHOULD NOT be using credit cards at all!
7. Can I setup an ongoing (recurring) giving schedule?
8. Can I give to more than one fund?
9. Are there fees incurred by the church to give online?
Yes, the church does incur a small percentage fee for credit cards.
10. How can I view my giving statement?
Once you login, click “Online Giving” and then select “My Contributions”.
11. Will I receive an end-of-year statement?
Yes. And it is our goal to send you a quarterly statement so you can keep track of your regular giving. Please take the time to review the statements when you receive them.
12. Can I make changes to my repeating payments?
Yes you can at any time. Once you login, click “My Repeating Payments” and then “Edit Profile” or Delete Profile”. The items you may edit are Profile Name, Frequency of giving, Beginning Date, Number of Payments, the amount given to each fund. If you would like to change or update the giving method including updating the expiration date of the card, you’ll need to click on “Delete Profile” and enter a new reoccurring gift. Due to security we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
13. What if I still have questions?
Feel free to contact Pastor Keith Carson regarding your giving or any planned giving questions at 303.953.7105 or at email@example.com. For contributions, statements and online transaction questions contact Tracy Snyder at 303.953.7113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org